Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting published: a jump in hits

Since my story was published last week, the blog has had a big jump in hits. Now don't get me wrong, a big jump is taking it from 5 or 10 to 30 or 40 a day. But still, it's cool. Hopefully some of the new readers will become followers and I can continue to grow the site.

As far as the book, it's coming along great....I'm [speed] reading it and reviewing beta reader notes, before I send it for editing. Yeah, maybe I'm stalling, but I want to put out my very best work this time.

Then, I'll send it out, up to 46 times [like the last one] and wait [yes, at the bar] to be discovered. That way, no matter what happens, I'll be at the bar.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the book Geoff. It really is good, Connie was right this will be the one, the first of many I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete